Joining the Google Developer Program
To distribute your app in the Google Play Store, registering for a Google Play Developer account is required.
- While optional, we recommend that a new Google Account is created to manage your account, so start by creating a new Google Account.
- Continue by signing up for a Google Play Developer account by using your Google Account.
- During this process, you'll need to review and accept the conditions of the Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement.
- A one-time registration fee is charged in the registration process. The registration fee is 25 USD.
- Complete your account details.
When you are done, you are ready to invite us to join your Developer Program.
Please visit How to use the Play Console if you wish to read the full registration process description.